Go to Your Customers and Start a Dialog
The buzz around social media has been growing to near crescendo. People are blogging, connecting with friends on Facebook, posting updates on Twitter, pinning pictures on Pinterest and getting LinkedIn.
What does this mean for you and your business? Simply put, you can now go to where your customers are, gain their trust, and be invited into their conversations. The object is not to amass as many followers as you can or spam prospects with sales messages, but to create an engaged audience.
You want fans not followers. The more fans and brand advocates you find through social media, the more likely you will succeed in your business goals. We’ll get you started with Social Media Basics Training.
As a participant you will:
- Identify the principles of social media: What is social media and what is it not? Most importantly, why do you care?
- Explain the benefits of a strategic social media plan: What are your social media results expectations and how do you reach them?
- Discover the process of building a prospect into an evangelist: Remember, your customers need to invite you into their conversations. Once they have, what do you want them to say?
- Chart the basic element of a social media strategy: Our social media strategy and prospecting courses get into more detail.
- Discuss social media advertising as an element of your strategy: What is it and why might it make sense for your business?
As always, our learners leave with resources, tips, and tricks. Expect relevant information delivered in an engaging style — a little laughter goes a long way in learning!